If you’re tired of struggling to make ends meet, working crazy hours, and feeling like a fraud, you need to know…
How to Finally Go From “Wannabe” Entrepreneur to Rock Star Business Babe … With Just a Few Simple Systems & Some Tiny Attitude Adjustments!
Stop the overwhelm, overwork, and under appreciation, and build a business you’ll be proud of …
How frustrated are you right now?
If you’re anything like the other women entrepreneurs I speak with every day, you’re probably working way more hours than you want to, and getting far less accomplished than you need to.
You beat yourself up about your “lack of productivity” (even though it’s really NOT your fault) and you look at all those other women business owners who seem to have it all together (they don’t) and you wonder, “What the heck is wrong with me?”
Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. The real problem is …
No One Prepared You For The Nitty-Gritty, Down-And-Dirty Work Of Running A Business
Sure, everyone and her dog has a course or a blog or an eBook about hot new marketing strategies and following your passion and filling your mailing list with potential clients.
And don’t get me wrong. That stuff is super important! But do you do the work necessary to move you and your business forward? That’s the BIG question.
And you know what else is important? Having the freedom to live your life, and that means …
- Not spending all day struggling with stubborn tech.
- Not losing sleep over your feast or famine finances.
- Not wasting yet another weekend re-inventing the wheel.
If you’re still working way too hard, then you have to know that the truly successful women entrepreneurs aren’t working 14-hour days, and they’re not wondering how they’re going to pay the electric bill.
Instead, they’ve built a sustainable, repeatable, scalable business, and you can, too. In fact, you don’t really have a choice.
Trust me when I say …
You’re On The Fast Track To Business Burnout
If you’ve ever had a fleeting (or maybe not so fleeting) thought of just getting a JOB again, then you know what I’m talking about.
Your to-do list gets longer every day.
Your bank account is suffering.
And you? Well, you’re just exhausted.
You’re working seven days per week, and most of them still in your pajamas because you don’t even have time to shower and dress.
And if you’re not there yet…just wait. It’s inevitable, unless you do something to fix what’s broken.
THRIVING BIZ CLUB
A Group Program For Women Entrepreneurs
Step Into Your Power As A Confident, Influential Business Woman And Profit From What You Do Best
Ready To Jump In? Here Are The Deets:
If you want to turn your self-employment gig into a real business that supports you without stressing you out, then this group coaching program is for you.
Each month we’ll focus on in-depth topics, we’ll build a rock-solid foundation, create repeatable, scalable systems, and make some critical mindset adjustments, so you can step away from the overwhelm and into your boss-lady role.
Thriving Biz Club is a monthly group program that includes:
- Learning modules complete with easily digestible videos, downloadable tools, templates, swipe copy, “how to” guides, additional resources, and much more.
- A central private Facebook learning community where you can network and connect with like-minded women and have access to me to ask questions.
- Q&A labs and group coaching calls, where every week you can connect with me and work in person on your new skills. These are live sessions where you can ask me anything. And they’ll be recorded in case you happen to miss them.
- Not only will you be launching products, but I’ve got some exciting things planned to help you grow your list, which means growing your business. Members will participate in group joint ventures, a book collaboration, featured speaker in online mega-events and more!
Here's the Breakdown of What You'll Get Each Month:
Sound good? We’re going to start with the fundamentals and build our way up.
Here’s some of what we’ll be covering …
Create Your Rock Solid Superstar Foundation
Without a solid foundation, no business will survive for long. Month one is all about giving your business the support it needs to thrive. We’ll dig deep into…
- Narrowing your focus and clarifying your goals—without this, you’ll just be swimming in circles and getting nowhere.
- An 8-point competitor comparison—because if you don’t know exactly what she’s offering and what makes her different, you cannot hope to stand out.
- A 4-step exercise to nail your brand—thoughtful consideration here will immediately differentiate you from the competition.
- What you MUST know about business entities—if you’re still operating with nothing more than a personal PayPal account, this is a must attend.
- 3 low-cost resources every online entrepreneur needs in her back pocket—study them and keep the information on file…you’ll be glad you did!
- Why your schedule is the most important plan you make every day—and how to create one that works for you!
- The FIRST step you must take to get your finances under control—without this, everything else will be a struggle.
- The monthly to-do you can’t afford to skip—this business cornerstone will ensure you’re always moving in the right direction.
- What you need to know about business roles, and how they impact your success.
Partnering with Systems that Work for You
Once you’re on a good solid foundation, it’s time to position yourself for massive scale. That means implementing systems that work smoothly, so you’re not continually re-inventing the wheel at every step.
In Month 2, I’ll share all the details about:
- 3 options for every task you do—and how to choose the right one for your business right now.
- 4 important considerations when shopping for new systems—don’t get stuck on features and benefits without reviewing this information first.
- 5 critical questions to ask before you choose your email platform—and top-tier choices to check out!
- How to choose the right website builder for your business—plus my personal favorite pick.
- What to look for in a web host—miss this important step and you may find yourself with unexpected downtime right in the middle of a big launch!
- How to make purchasing your products easy – this is a must! Don’t put barriers in the way of sales.
- 3 easy ways to keep your team organized—even if right now you’re a team of one!
- 3 tools to make appointment scheduling painless—and even collect payment and other information at the time of booking!
Creating Profitable Sales Funnels
You know that in order to be successful in business you need to make sales. But if you’re like me, you hate being “salesy”.
You know you need a sales funnel because you don’t want to be eating beans for the rest of your life …. but it’s so confusing! You are told you need to do things like tripwires, lead magnets, sideways sales letters, gain-logic-fear campaigns, profit maximizers … what the what!
And the gurus are telling you that if you do it their way, you’ll be raking in the money. Here’s the thing. What I know for sure is that one size does NOT fit everyone. Your sales funnel needs to be unique to you and your business. Yes there is a process. No it doesn’t have to be complicated.
And let’s face it. As a busy entrepreneur you don’t have extra time to spare. And that means that you need to create it right AND put your sales on autopilot.
This month we’ll take the overwhelm away so that you can build a process that works and makes you money!
So in Month 3, you’ll learn and implement a process that works, including…
- How to leverage the power of email — to reach and serve more people while creating cash on demand.
- Creating the perfect giveaway that will drive you leads — who will then turn into loyal buyers.
- Learning how to build and create a landing page that converts — without feeling unauthentic.
- How to drive traffic to your sales funnel — whether it’s paid or organic.
Creating and Selling Online Digital Subscriptions
Many entrepreneurs struggle with changing their mindset of trading dollars for hours. If you feel like you are working hard without payoff, it’s time to adjust your methods. You know you need help to grow your business and you’ve thought about a monthly membership program, but just haven’t been sure how to do it.
Month 4 has all the answers, including…
- Define Your Delivery Structure – No need to get hung up on the tech! With a few simple steps, you’ll quickly define the delivery method that works best for you AND for your clients.
- Keep It Low-Maintenance – The whole point of this is to make it an easy way to create income and build buzz, so I’m including the exact strategies you need to make this as easy to maintain as possible.
- Get Clear on Your Value and Your Pricing – Find your sweet spot to make sure you’re giving clients a great value while you’re earning an amazing profit!
- Plan A Year’s Worth of Themes – Don’t risk running out of ideas! Plan your year out in advance to make it easy to bring resources and materials together!
- Define What Makes Your Club Different – Get this piece right, and you’ll open a floodgate of clients who can’t wait to join.
Don’t let your fears hold you back from taking this big step toward growth and creating recurring income.
I’m serious about helping you build your business. Right now you’re probably thinking, “How much is this going to cost me?” Great question and you’re not going to believe the answer. I’m giving you all of this for only $47 a month when you join as a member! Not ready to take the plunge and want only one month? You can do that too. You’ll pay $77 for the one month. It’s important to my values that this is affordable for you.
So take action now and join!
Build The Business You Deserve
Listen, you can’t continue to operate your business the same way you always have, and expect to attain your income and lifestyle goals.
You absolutely must uplevel, and that means adding good systems, getting clear on your sales systems, and moving the “busy” work off your desk. Only then will you have the time freedom and mental capacity to truly grow.
It all starts with this program. Together we’ll build the foundation from which you will soar.
I can’t promise that you’ll make a million dollars but I can promise you this: you will finally have the tools and strategies you need to build a profitable, sustainable business…and you’ll do it with a lot less stress than you have right now.
How much is that worth to you?
P.S. This program is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you feel it does not help you in any way to build a better business, simply let me know and I’ll refund you your money.